Skip to content
- Falcone, P.M., Lopolito A., Sica, E. (2018). “The networking dynamics of the Italian biofuel industry in time of crisis: Finding an effective instrument mix for fostering a sustainable energy transition“, Energy Policy, 112: 334-348.
- Falcone, P.M., Morone, P. and Sica E. (2017) “Greening of the financial system and fuelling a sustainability transition. A discursive approach to assess landscape pressures on the Italian financial system”, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Available on line 24 May 2017.
- Falcone, P.M., Lopolito, A., and Sica E. (2017) “Policy mixes towards sustainability transition in the Italian biofuel sector: dealing with alternative crisis scenarios”. Energy Research and Social Science, available on line 14 September, 2017.
- Germani. A.R., Morone, A., Morone, P., Scaramozzimo, P. (2017) “Discretionary enforcement and strategic interactions between enforcement agencies and firms: a theoretical and laboratory investigation”, Journal of Regulatory Economics, Available on line 20 September 2017.
- Imbert, E., Ladu, L., Morone, P., & Quitzow, R. (2017). Comparing policy strategies for a transition to a bioeconomy in Europe: The case of Italy and Germany. Energy Research & Social Science. available on line 3 September 2017.
- Imbert, E. (2017). Food waste valorization options: opportunities from the bioeconomy. Open Agriculture, 2(1), 195-204.
- Ladu, L., & Blind, K. (2017). Overview of policies, standards and certifications supporting the European bio-based economy. In Current Opinion in Green and Sustainable Chemistry. Available on line 23 September 2017.
- Sisto, R., Sica, E., Lombardi, M., Prosperi, M. (2017) “Organic fraction of municipal solid waste valorisation in southern italy: the stakeholders’ contribution to a long-term strategy definition”. Journal of Cleaner production, 168: 302-310.
- Falcone, P.M., Imbert, E. (2016) “La bioeconomia in Italia: sfide per la politica industriale ed opportunità di sviluppo per il Mezzogiorno”, Rivista Economica del Mezzogiorno, Vol. 4, 2016.
- Morone, P., Lopolito, A., Anguilano, D., Sica, E., and Tartiu, V.E. (2016) “Unpacking landscape pressures on socio-technical regimes: Insights on the urban waste management system” Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions, 20: 62–74.
- Morone, P., Navia, R. (2016) “New consumption and production models for a circular economy”, Waste Management & Research, 2016: 34(6) 489–490.
- Morone, P., (2016) “The Times They Are A-Changing – Making the transition towards a sustainable economy“, Biofuels, Bioproducts & Biorefining, 2016: 10(4) 369–377.
- Papendiek, F., Tartiu, V.E., Morone, P., Venus, J. and Hönig, A., 2016 “Assessing the Economic Profitability of Fodder Legume Production for Green Biorefineries – A cost-benefit analysis to assess farmers profitability”, Journal of Cleaner Production, 112: 3643-3656, 2016.
- Falcone, P.M. and Sica, E. (2015) “How much does economic crisis affect sustainability transitions? A social network analysis of the Italian biofuel sector” Economy of Region (Ekonomika Regiona), 1: 264-270.
- Morone, P., Tartiu, V.E., Falcone, P.M. “Assessing the Potential of Biowaste for Bioplastics Production through Social Network Analysis”, Journal Cleaner Production, 90: 43-54, 2015.
Chapters in edited books
- Falcone, P.M., Imbert, E. “Bringing a sharing economy approach into the food sector: the potential of food sharing for reducing food waste”, in Food Waste Reduction and Valorisation: Sustainability Assessment and Policy Analysis, Springer, 2017.
- Ladu, L., & Quitzow, R. (2017). “Bio-Based Economy: Policy Framework and Foresight Thinking”, in Food Waste Reduction and Valorisation: Sustainability Assessment and Policy Analysis, Springer, 2017.
- Falcone, P.M. and Sica, E. (2015) “Explaining niche readiness through network analysis: the case of Lithuanian biomass producers”. In Brebbia, C.A. (editor) “Management of Natural Resources, Sustainable Development and Ecological Hazards IV”. WIT Transactions on Ecology and The Environment (199): 259-270. ISSN 1743-3541 (on-line) DOI: 10.2495/RAV150221.
- Sisto, E., Sica, E., Lombardi, M., and Prosperi, M. (2017) “Participatory planning in organic solid waste management: a backcasting approach”, in Morone, P., Papendiek, F., and Tartiu, V. (editors) “Food Waste Reduction and Valorisation: Sustainability Assessment and Policy Analysis”. Springer ISBN: 978-3-319-50087-4